maandag 4 februari 2013

Welcome to my travel diary

Welcome to my travel-storyboard.
 
I'm leaving Belgium on Monday 11 February 2013.
 
The plan is to stay for three months in Brazil and to travel from south to north. Next I'll go for 3 months to Peru.
 
In Brazil my goal is to visit different agricultural projects and natural regions (Pantanal, Cerrado, Amazone Forest). I also want to meet people working on agricultural projects which take care of the serrounding biodiversity and environment. One week, I'll companion Luc Vankrunkelsven (WERVEL) while he is visiting different environmental organisations, a farmers congress and more.

The second part of my visite to Brazil, I will be travelling in the north part, visiting different places because of their interesting cultural matrimonium. At the end of my trip in Brasil I will visite a small part of the amazone forest in the serroundings of Belem.

 In Peru I will first go to Cusco to do some volunteer work for one month 
with Oyé Lena and afterwards I will be travelling around.
 
 
I hope you'll enjoy my stories!

1 opmerking:

Voeg hier je reactie in